BEST CANDY CRUSH SAGA CHEAT 2013!







As seen above this hack tool allows you to choose any moves/scores/levels and change them to the ones you want!





I have tested this hack myself and I love it!

Here Is how you use it:

1. Download this cheat from here


2. Once you have downloaded open the program


3. Log in to your facebook and open CandyCrushSaga
4. Choose the level you want and hit GO!

This is all you need to do and you can also unlock all items such such as the lollipop hammer, jellyfish swim and all other collectible items

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Buy Android Tablet Belfast



with the holiday season coming up. I realised there is no better topic for this post than gift ideas.

last xmas I forked out £500 to buy an Ipad for my beloved son Which he constantly Cheap android tablets UK nagged for it was his biggest gift.

My mother, his nan however didn't know that i had bought the ipad and she decided to buy an android tablet.

what gift do you think my boy played most?... You guessed it the tablet which cost ten times less than the ipad

so I asked him the reason why and he replied "I really like the iPad mum but... the android tablet is just awesome, I can play better games and i don't have to have itunes to listen to my music"

If you are wondering where the tablet was bought it was from:
http://topandroidtablets.co.uk

hope this helps

buy android tablet Canterbury

buy android tablet Newcastle upon Tyne

0 comments:

Post a Comment